1. Royalty protection
- All texts, illustrations and other items on this internet site are protected by copyright. If you wish to reproduce any of these items or communicate them to the general public, in whatever form, you must obtain written and express permission to do so from the Fund Forbidden Colours, unless such permission is unnecessary under the provisions of the law of 30 June 1994 concerning royalties and similar rights. Thus, you have the right to download information published on our internet site and to reproduce it or use it for your own personal or family use.
- Authorisation to reproduce other information or items may be requested by contacting the Fund Forbidden Colours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fund Forbidden Colours has made every effort to contact everyone who benefits from royalties for photos or illustrations used on this site. In the event that photos or illustrations have been used without the express permission of the author, please contact the Fund Forbidden Colours at email@example.com.
- To reproduce photos for use outside of the family circle, you must ask for the author’s permission.
- Copyright © Fund Forbidden Colours
- Design © Denis Poucet / © Daniel Hartmann
- Pictures and videos © Jimmy De Bock / © Jean-Pol Lejeune / © Unsplash. Photographers : Aaron Blanco, Priscilla Du Preez, Andrew Neel, Jana Sabeth / © Envato elements. Photographers : nd3000, Megostudio, Mint_Images, Rawpixel
4. General remarks
- The Fund Forbidden Colours attaches enormous importance to the accuracy of information on its site. It is, nevertheless, possible that information may be incomplete or contain errors. We cannot, however, be held responsible. We make every effort to ensure that information is accurate and up to date. Changes can be made at any moment in the information provided, without prior notification.
- The Fund Forbidden Colours is not liable for damage, whether direct or indirect, caused by use of our site or by downloading files from our site.
- Breakdown or interruptions experienced by our site, resulting in temporary inability to consult the site, are not liable for compensation.
5. Links and referrals to other sites
- Our website refers users to other third-party sites. We exert no control on the nature or accuracy of information contained on these sites. As a consequence, we are not responsible for the content or quality of these sites.
- You may place links to our site. We would, however, like to be informed of such links.
- The nature of the internet means that we have no control over the persons who refer to our site. The presence of a link on another site does not mean, therefore, that we necessarily approve or recommend such other sites.
- We can change our terms and conditions at any time, without prior notification, and such changes are immediately applicable.
- If you have any questions or comments concerning our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.